Lost in Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Applications

+15
Twyla
Pond
DalekKhan
Sleenky
Chainlock
Erutaerc
madstarr
Catte
AnimalJamLover2002
IAmTheDoctor
Gingko
Moka
blackfoot
Janus
Admin
19 posters

Go down

Admin Applications Empty Admin Applications

Post  Admin Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:32 pm

1. How old are you? Be honnest, this will not be shared with anyone else.

2. Have you been an admin before? What rank? How long?

3. Have you been banned from any sites? Be honnest.

4. Did you read the admin conduct? If so, will you promise to follow those rules AT ALL TIMES!?

5. Will you be on everyday? If your not, then I (Abandonedsoul/smallfox) will send a message to you telling you what you missed in the meeting. Also you will have to message (Poohbear), and tell her what times you will be on if you won't be on all the time.

6.What rank would you like to be? Why this rank? Be honnest.

If you have anymore questions, just contact AbandonedSoul/Smallfox. Thanks and good luck!!

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

Admin
Admin

https://lostintime112.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Admin Applications Empty Re: Admin Applications

Post  Janus Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:59 pm

•PLEASE READ•
[center]♦As an Alpha, I ask that you state what site you've been an admin on. Please do not lie about this. We will be able to contact the site owner and ask about your adminship there if it existed or not, and how well you did.
○Admin Applications are closing soon! We have chosen a few so far.○
♦Please do not beg.
♦Please do not have awkward "...." throughout your application.
♦Do not lie. We have ways of figuring out the truth.
♦Be confident about yourself.
♦Be mature.
◘Follow these rules and you will have an increased chance.◘

Last edited by Saturn on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating topic.)
Janus
Janus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:26 pm

Admin wrote:1. How old are you? Be honnest, this will not be shared with anyone else.

4. Did you read the admin conduct? If so, will you promise to follow those rules AT ALL TIMES!?

5. Will you be on everyday? If your not, then I (Abandonedsoul/smallfox) will send a message to you telling you what you missed in the meeting. Also you will have to message (Poohbear), and tell her what times you will be on if you won't be on all the time.

If you have anymore questions, just contact AbandonedSoul/Smallfox. Thanks and good luck!!

Admin
Admin

https://lostintime112.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  blackfoot Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:43 pm

i am 19 year's old (not a lie)
i never been a admin and i have a rank basic on lupnar (not a lie)
i never ever been banned from other site's (It's not a lie)
i did read the admin conduction and i will also follow them
i will be on all time's
i want to be a a uliminated because i want more space for poses and be like other admin's

blackfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Moka Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:32 pm

I'm 11 years of age (Not a lie) If my age for my account is higher by one year I accidently clicked the wrong year. ;c

Yes I'v been a admin before I'v been one on Diminish until it was currently shut down (3 months) I was rank helper
I was a helper on terravore for 2 weeks but then we had internet problems and I was demoted
I am a helper on Far far away currently on my account ForsakenRose.
I was also rank helper on MyImmortal on my other account ForsakenRose for 1 week

No I have never been banned from a chatsite what so ever cold hard truth

yes I'v read the rules for the admin conduction and I will follow them as much and as long as I can

Yes I will try my hardest to be on everyday

Um I guess i'd just want to be one rank up from Helper because I'v had so much experience in being a admin.

Thank you c:,

MokaBlue

Moka

Back to top Go down

Post  Gingko Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:56 pm

1. How old are you? Be honnest, this will not be shared with anyone else. I am 15 Years of Age. (This is not a lie! )

2. Have you been an admin before? What rank? How long? I have never been an admin before.

3. Have you been banned from any sites? Be honnest. No, I haven't, and I hope I won't be!

4. Did you read the admin conduct? If so, will you promise to follow those rules AT ALL TIMES!? Yes, I read, And I follow each and every rules~!

5. Will you be on everyday? If your not, then I (Abandonedsoul/smallfox) will send a message to you telling you what you missed in the meeting. Also you will have to message (Poohbear), and tell her what times you will be on if you won't be on all the time. I am usually on everyday, making me an active admin. If not It's because my mother won't let me on my laptop.. Or it's because I'm traveling.

6.What rank would you like to be? Why this rank? Be honnest. Helper is fine with me. Since I am a bit under-aged, I guess. Embarassed I'm kind and helpful, and I love welcoming users! I'm also very active, I love the chatlands~!

Thank you for reading~ Exclamation

Extra info ;
Once You are an admin, What will make a good administrator? Well, I resize, color, and sometimes make poses if They Do not Fail. I also make rooms! (Btw, Resizing is free. Coloring poses depends on the difficulty. And If the Request for a commission is VERY difficult with a VERY hard ref, I will charge.. )

Last edited by Gingko on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos. And Name edit c:)
Gingko
Gingko

Back to top Go down

Admin Applications Empty Admin

Post  IAmTheDoctor Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:00 pm

I am 15 of age (I promise)
I Have NEVER been an admin I am not lying
I have never been banned and I promise
I have read the admin conduct and I promise to follow the rules
Yes but if I am not on for a day, it is probably because i'm at a friend's or family.
I want to be either an admin or an alpha because I am a kind person who is a good friend

Thank You!

IAmTheDoctor

Back to top Go down

Admin Applications Empty RE: Admin Applications

Post  AnimalJamLover2002 Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:05 pm

I'm 10 years old but turning 11 on the 24 of January (not a lie).
i have never been a admin.
i have not be banned off any sites (not a lie).
i have read the conduct and I'll try to follow the rules.
I'll try to be on everyday but if it's the holidays I'll be on but sometimes I'll be off because maybe because of family reasons.
I'll will like to be a beta because I'm really nice to other players and I help other players and I'm great friend.

thanks you if you can make me an admin.

AnimalJamLover2002

Back to top Go down

Admin Applications Empty RE: ADMIN APPLICATIONS

Post  Catte Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:49 pm

I am 11 years old (not a lie, 10/10/01).
I have NEVER been an admin on ANY Chatlands™️ sites.
I have NOT been banned on ANY Chatlands™️ sites, and I'm probably not going to be.
I've read the rules before I posted this comment, and i vow that I will follow these rules. Very Happy
I might not be on ALL the time due to homework and family, but I am on the computer very often.
I would like to be a BETA rank, because I am honest and very friendly.

Catte

Back to top Go down

Admin Applications Empty Admin application

Post  madstarr Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:15 am

1. I am 13 (I'm not a spazz o-o)
2. I am currently a helper on the Truth Within. I am sill one.
3. I think I was temporarily banned from serenty because I had a mouse spaz and clicked an +14 room.
4. I have read the rules and vow to follow them at all costs.
5. I might not be able to be on all day every day due to homework and chores, but I do get on often.
6. I would like to be a gamma because I am a helping, friendly person, and I am honest.
madstarr
madstarr

Back to top Go down

Admin Applications Empty Admin Application

Post  Erutaerc Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:13 pm

1. I am 16 years old, i just turned 16 on christmas.

2. I have been an admin before, plenty of times, i have been one on (Feral awakening, with the old owner) i was an beta ( i was there for like, a month or two, that's about it, i did have a different username at the time, it was awhile back ago.i was one on Dragon powers, as Buzzlightyear. i was an beta again, i was there for like, 2 months at the most. Uhm, i can't remember anymore at the moment , i will get back to this if you need.

3. i have been banned from a site, i'm so sorry, i don't remember the name, it was only because she supposedly didn't like me anymore and gave me a "punishment" of such.

4.I have read the admin conduct and vow to respect the rules overall, follow them.

5.I am on 24/7 usually on the weekends, on school days, i'd stay on until atleast 8 or 9 due to homework needing to be done.

6. Any rank would honestly be okay, i am not very picky on this, any kind of rank would be much appreciated, thank you for giving me this oppertunity of joining your staff. ! ^^

Erutaerc
Erutaerc

Back to top Go down

Post  Chainlock Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:28 pm

1. How old are you? Be honest, this will not be shared with anyone else.

Eighteen.

I have been an admin. Rank Beta as Dredge I sadly forgot the name of the chatsite. Only worked for a week or two (The site was brought down).

3. Have you been banned from any sites? Be honest.

No.

Yes.

Due to college having a firewall, I cannot be on everyday. But at times I'll be available during the weekends. Summer will be no hassle. Vacation breaks (I'll be sure to say when they are) I'll be on everyday.

6.What rank would you like to be? Why this rank? Be honest.

Gamma- Seems I will not be active as much as I would like to. I'm easy to get along with. I'm laid-back but I do enforce rules. I'd also be good with art review, I've worked with poses and understand requirements. I could also help with basic pose problems such as coloring, shading, or even making one.

I know my fair share about the chatlands sites considering I've been apart of it for eight years.
Chainlock
Chainlock

Back to top Go down

Admin Applications Empty my app

Post  Sleenky Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:16 pm

13 years old ^^ My birthday's August 3, 1999.

Yes, I was a helper. For a few months, I believe. On AfterLife c: Coldy promoted me.
I was also on the Art Review

I was banned from Mystical Realms for excessive use of caps about a year ago. Since then? No.

I have read it. And yes, I do c:

Yes I will be on every day. If I know I'll be gone I will try to PM one of you [:

I want to be a Helper or a Gamma.
I don't want to be automatically a high rank because I want to prove that I can work my way up to things.
I've already been a helper before and I enjoyed it very much. c:

Sleenky
Sleenky

Back to top Go down

Admin Applications Empty ADMIN UPDATE!

Post  Janus Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Bump

Last edited by Janus on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Janus
Janus

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekKhan Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:22 pm

Hi I am 19 I promise

I have never been an admin before and I promise

I have NEVER been banned and that's the truth

I did read the conduct and I will be on everyday

I would like to be a beta because I am very kind.

Thank You!

Last edited by DalekKhan on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot part of the application)

DalekKhan

Back to top Go down

Post  Pond Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Hi I'm age 18 and I promise
I have never ever been an admin. but I've heard its important.
I have never ever been banned from any websites and I promise
I did read the conduct and I promise to follow it's rules
I will be on everyday unless its a family emergency
I would either like to be a gamma or a beta

Thank You for helping me, AbandonedSoul Smile
-Pond

Pond

Back to top Go down

Post  Twyla Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:50 am

1. How old are you? Be honest, this will not be shared with anyone else.

I'm fifteen, will be sixteen on April 5th.

I'm currently a Beta of the chatland FoxParadise, which is owned by Dippy. I was formerly an alpha/co-owner of the chatland DarkMyst (You can ask the user Monkeygirl if you need confirmation), which was shut down for technical and personal reasons. Also a former beta of the chat Mistyshadowlands for a brief few days followed by my resignation (owned by Monkeygirl), and I might have my own chatland opened soon, called Fabled Dreams. I will be an alpha if it does indeed open. :3

3. Have you been banned from any sites? Be honest.

Only from MR by Wishspell, because I was planning on opening my own chatland and/or becoming an admin of another chatland. I didn't do anything, so it doesn't count as an offense ... ?

Yessum, I've read the Administrative Code of Conduct many times, and I often go back to refer to it.~

5. Will you be on everyday? If your not, then I (Abandonedsoul/Smallfox) will send a message to you telling you what you missed in the meeting. Also you will have to message (Poohbear), and tell her what times you will be on if you won't be on all the time.

I can't be on every day, due to custody reasons with my family (father hates electronics ... go figure), but I will sure try. And there is no specific times in which I'm online, because there is no set schedule besides the basic alternation of weeks. I'm usually on whenever I'm allowed to go on a computer.

6. What rank would you like to be? Why this rank? Be honest.

Well, any rank is fine with me, but I'd prefer to be at least Gamma or Beta because, frankly, that's what I'm used to. I've also been a part of the ART team many times, as well as TechSupport and Event Committee, although the last two aren't really one of my favored priorities.

---

Also, if you need any help with graphics such as rooms, maps, or pose sets, I'm your gal. Free of charge, if you need anything, just contact me on my DA (Neosthesia) and I'll try and grant your request. I've been a part of the chatlands for at least seven-eight years now, so I'm also pretty sure I know how to work all the options/features. :3

---

{@Gingko,
I see you've colored my old Portal freebie pose. Glad you enjoy it. ;w;}[i]

Last edited by Twyla on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:46 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Last-minute coding. :3)
Twyla
Twyla

http://www.neosthesia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCowATETheGrass Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:58 pm

1. How old are you? Be honnest, this will not be shared with anyone else: I am 16 years old.

2. Have you been an admin before? What rank? How long: I have never been an admin before, though I have always wanted to be one!

3. Have you been banned from any sites? Be honnest: I have not been banned from any sites! Not even other websites other than chatlands!

4. Did you read the admin conduct? If so, will you promise to follow those rules AT ALL TIMES!?: I vow that I will follow these rules at all times! I swear!

5. Will you be on everyday? If your not, then I (Abandonedsoul/smallfox) will send a message to you telling you what you missed in the meeting. Also you will have to message (Poohbear), and tell her what times you will be on if you won't be on all the time: I am on almost everyday! Weekends: About twevle hours or less. Weekdays: Two through four hours.

6.What rank would you like to be? Why this rank? Be honnest: I want to be a Beta. I want to be a Beta because I am not good enough to be a Alpha... but if you want me to be a Gamma, I am fine with that! Betas are like any other player on chatlands just they know more about chatland sites.

Thanks!
Other: My user is TheCowATETheGrass! Smile
-
TheCowATETheGrass

TheCowATETheGrass

Back to top Go down

Post  Tensho Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:50 pm

1. How old are you? Be honnest, this will not be shared with anyone else.: 13 Years old (i dont ever put my real bday on sites. i dont think about it. And if my bday is like older then what i say hear then why would i wanna be 13?I dont reamber what i put to be safe i normaly put 15 to 16 if the site doesn't alow kids under 13.)

2. Have you been an admin before? What rank? How long?: No.I have not .

3. Have you been banned from any sites? Be honnest. : Nope.Not yet X3

4. Did you read the admin conduct? If so, will you promise to follow those rules AT ALL TIMES!? :Yes I have I read everything before posting.

5. Will you be on everyday? If your not, then I (Abandonedsoul/smallfox) will send a message to you telling you what you missed in the meeting. Also you will have to message (Poohbear), and tell her what times you will be on if you won't be on all the time.: I can be on allday long but i sometimes choose not . I have art projects that I do on Fridays and I am on. I have school from 7:30 am till 2:00 pm on weekdays and Horse Riding on tuesdays.

6.What rank would you like to be? Why this rank? Be honnest.: Gamma Or Beta ethers okay cause there slightly the same and not so high up there so I don't have to be on all the time .
Tensho
Tensho

http://wh-zabimaru.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Admin Applications Empty Becoming an admin

Post  CrimsonChaos Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:25 am

1. I am 14 years old (not a lie!)

2. No I have never been an admin before

3. I have Never been Banned

4.Yes!

5. I Will try my best to be on everyday.

6. I would like the rank if either a gamma or a helper.

Extra Info:

My username is CrimsonChaos.

CrimsonChaos

Back to top Go down

Admin Applications Empty Admin app

Post  Jazz Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:46 am

1. How old are you? Be honnest, this will not be shared with anyone else.: 16 years

2. Have you been an admin before? What rank? How long?: i've been all ranks for awhile

3. Have you been banned from any sites? Be honnest. : On accident on terrvore

4. Did you read the admin conduct? If so, will you promise to follow those rules AT ALL TIMES!? :Yes

5. Will you be on everyday? If your not, then I (Abandonedsoul/smallfox) will send a message to you telling you what you missed in the meeting. Also you will have to message (Poohbear), and tell her what times you will be on if you won't be on all the time.: Yes. i will be on all the time.

6.What rank would you like to be? Why this rank? Be honnest.:I've been all ranks so it does not madder to me.

Jazz

Back to top Go down

Admin Applications Empty My Admin Application

Post  TheCowATETheGrass Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:08 pm

I am 16 years old. Not a lie, very true =D

Yes. I have been an admin before. I am a Beta on Animal Kingdom. I have been one sense February 10, 2013.

No! I have NEVER and I mean EVER been banned from a site!

Yes, I did read the admin conduct and I promise to follow ALL of the rules AT ALL TIMES and NEVER EVER disrespect them!

I will sometimes be on all the time. I usually am but if I need to finish homework or I am gone on a trip, I may not be online then.

I want to be a Beta or an Alpha. The reasons why I want to be these are because I have been a Beta before and I am very VERY good at it. The reason why I want to be an Alpha is because it would be a nice experience and I can provide deltas, pose sets, and rooms. =D

Thank you so very much!

TheCowATETheGrass

TheCowATETheGrass

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down